South Carolina Business Litigation Attorney
An Experienced and Qualified South Carolina Business Litigation Lawyer
Running the day to day operations of your business, and maintaining focus on the goals that lie ahead are what you are best at. Being concerned about the legal aspects of your business can be distracting and time consuming. When running a business in South Carolina, hiring an experienced business litigation attorney can ensure that the legal details concerning your business are taken care of so that your company is protected, and is able to achieve its goals with ease. The Law Office of Ernest Cromartie III, LLC provides a wide range of business litigation services. We offer a personal touch so that you can have peace of mind that your business’s best interest is protected at all times.
Some of the Business Litigation services that we offer are:
Internal and External Business Disputes –
- Internal business disputes among business owners, investors and employees.
- Complex commercial litigation disputes involving contractual and business relationships among companies.
- Defending our clients against external lawsuits from other companies and individuals.
Business and Commercial Transactions –
- Legal advice and representation to businesses of all types, large and small.
- Formation of the business entity (corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, business trusts, etc.).
- Preparation of shareholder agreements, operating agreements, or partnership agreements that help avoid future internal business disputes over governance, direction or dissolution of a company.
- Protection of Intellectual property rights.
- Business consulting
Preserving and Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights –
- Prepare non-compete agreements
- Restraining orders and injunctions for violation of non-competition agreements
- Tortious interference with contract
- Intellectual property rights
- Teaming Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Technology Cooperation Agreements
- Tortious interference with business relationships
- Unfair competition and antitrust
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Licensing disputes
- Trade secret disputes
- Business defamation claims
- Theft and misuse of intellectual property
- Infringement claims
- Breach of confidentiality agreements
- Breach of non-compete employment contracts
- Business Torts
- Intellectual property claims