South Carolina Truck Accident Attorney
Do You Need a Truck Accident Attorney?
Semis, big rigs, or 18-wheelers are oftentimes the cause of some of the most catastrophic and devastating injuries that occur on the road today. A collision in or with a big truck can change the outlook of your life in an instant. Whether you were injured, or you lost a loved one as the result of a truck accident, contacting an experienced truck accident attorney can be the only way to achieve justice. Trucking corporations have experienced teams of professionals on hand who are ready to do everything in their power to disprove your claim and minimize the payment that you deserve. That’s unfair – especially because accidents caused by these big rigs lead to devastating injuries – or even death. Let us fight to make sure you get you the compensation you deserve.
Contact us any time at 1-803-256-3462.
What You Need to Know After a Truck Accident
5 Things Trucking Companies Will Do:
- Trucking companies are known to act quickly. They will not hesitate to send their legal team to the scene of the accident.
- It is not uncommon for a trucking company to try to dissuade you from seeking legal advice, or hiring an attorney.
- Oftentimes their adjusters or investigators will contact you and ask you for statements. We recommend that you refuse to give any statements without first speaking with an experienced trucking accident attorney.
- Trucking companies work hard to attempt to minimize your claim as much as possible.
- The legal teams of large trucking corporations are known to delay claims in order to frustrate you to the point of you wanting to give up your claim.
The Leading Causes of Truck Accidents
You might not be aware, but truck companies are required to follow strict regulations to maintain the safety of their drivers and the drivers around them. When truck companies don’t follow these safety procedures, accidents happen.
These are the leading causes of semi-truck accidents:
• Truck Driver Fatigue Caused by Truck Companies Setting Unrealistic Deadlines
• Distracted Driver
• Overloaded or Unbalanced Cargo
• Lack of Safety Maintenance
• Improper Inspection
• Improper Driver Training
• And More
We can help you, no matter the type of truck:
• Armored Trucks
• Box Trucks
• Cement Truck
• Garbage Truck
• Logging Trucks
• Street Sweepers
• Flat Beds
• Tanker Trucks
• Tow Trucks